We spent Father's Day in California with Darryl's family. We had lots of fun. Teagan had fun getting to know his Grandparents, Aunt, Uncle, and of coarse, Buddy better. I am sure they had fun getting to know him better too.
What a happy little guy.
Teagan in his Father's Day shirt.
He was too tired to swim, but he looked cute in his suit!
They love to nap together. They fell asleep in the same pose. It was so cute.
Grandpa and Teagan felt right at home together. They were both asleep about 10 minutes after we got there.
Teagan with Grandma
I can't get enough of those chubby cheeks!
Nate and Teagan flexing their muscles.That's Nathan's hairy knee in the background.







2 comments:
Teagan is getting cuter and cuter! I need to see him in person sometime soon! I think he looks more and more like you.
Oh my gosh! He is so dang cute!! AH I want to scream I love him! He looks so much like you too! I love it! Oh and that dog on the stool, that is hilarious! ha ha! Ok so seriously, when can we get together? I want to see you and Teagan!
Post a Comment