Friday, September 12, 2008

The next cover of GQ




Garrett has joked about aspiring to become a hand model someday for years. (Even before they joked about it on Zoolander.) He does all kinds of goofy poses with his hands and will drive you crazy until you admire them. He then says, "My hands are so beautiful. Really. I'm not even joking. I have gorgeous hands."

If you happen to hit his hand or come close to it, he immediately pulls his hand away with a stern reproach. "Don't ruin my work. These are the money-makers, right here!" He is so funny.

Recently, I had the camera out taking pictures of Teagan (what else?) and Garrett asked me to take a picture of Lynn and him posing as hand models. I couldn't resist.

Are you in good hands?

4 comments:

Kayce said...

Oh my...that was awesome!!

Nichole said...

Haha...those hands aren't too bad!!

K.B. said...

Your family cracks me up. Love the photos :)

Andrea said...

BA-hahahha! That is awesome. Sorry to say it Gar, but I think Lynn will be the one with the career.

Blog Archive