Blake, Kayce and Glade came up to Salt Lake to visit and we decided it would be fun to see the lights on Temple Square. Since Darryl works on Temple Square he found out that's what we were doing and suggested we go to the pharmacy and fill prescriptions for fun instead! (Since I work in the pharmacy.) He did have a good time though. Especially since Blake was there. I never realized how close twins could be until I married one. He loves spending time with Blake, and I am thankful Blake married someone cool or I would be hating life. I really enjoy spending time with Kayce and of coarse my little Gladey bug. We had so much fun, I didn't think to get the pictures I wanted. I don't have any of Blake or Kayce and I never got a group shot. Oh well. Glade was so cute. She loved the lights and smiling at all the people. She kept pulling her mittens off and eventually lost one of them. Thankfully it wasn't very cold. We picked a great night to go since the next day it snowed like crazy!


Teagan had been feeling a little sick, so we decided to leave him home and not bring him out in the cold. My Grandma volunteered to watch him so we could still go. Teagan has a funny habit lately of biting the spoon and not letting go when you feed him. I finally got a picture. It's funny that he does that but it's frustrating trying to get the spoon out of his mouth! Funny kid.
2 comments:
It was a lot of fun. I had never been to the lights, I wish I could have stayed longer, but it was a lot of fun going with you guys. Thanks for coming!
That picture of you and Darryl is really cute. And I love Darryl's smart-ass comment about going to the pharmacy.
Post a Comment