Monday, October 26, 2009
Playdoh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- November (1)
- May (2)
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (1)
- May (3)
- April (2)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- December (4)
- November (5)
- October (5)
- September (3)
- August (3)
- July (3)
- June (5)
- May (7)
- April (5)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (6)
- December (6)
- November (6)
- October (4)
- September (9)
- August (8)
- July (2)
- June (3)
- May (1)
- April (1)
- March (7)
- January (2)
6 comments:
Oh... that's so funny. he really wanted it to taste good and he kept checking just to make sure. cute story!
OMG...That was so funny! I will never forget his little face and the way he would shudder after...
Hahaha, Glade does that when she eats flour. Kids and their mysterious ways haha
It's funny because this reaction sounds identical to my reaction to creamed corn.
I wish I could say Owen was the same way...but unfortunately, he likes to find playdoh on the ground all dried up and eats it (this is only in nursery, I don't even have playdoh). Needless to say, nursery is spent with me taking away little bits of playdoh as he is trying to eat it! Yuck! I love Teagans face in the pic! Hilarious! :)
That is so funny. Silly boy.
Post a Comment