He brought back his grandma Diya and repeated everything. He pointed out all the different kinds of trucks and kept saying it was "totally amazing." Now what Grandma could resist that? She said, "Teagan, if it's totally amazing, I better buy you one." He was ecstatic. He thought through his decision quite thoroughly, changing his mind quite often. He would hand her a truck and say, "I like this one." Then he would say, "No. How about this one?" This process took about ten to fifteen minutes before he finally kept going back to the same truck and decided on that one. What a character. I wish I could express how animated he was standing there pointing out the trucks and saying how excited he was and how amazing it was. He talks with his hands and his is very animated with his facial expressions. (Do you think he gets that from his mother?) It was just too cute.
Monday, April 5, 2010
Totally amazing
Teagan has been talking up a storm lately! He is such a funny little guy. My mom and I were shopping for my birthday and Teagan wanted to run around a little bit so I told him he could and I would follow him. He ran straight up to a toy display of construction trucks, towing trucks and just about any kind of truck. He stops and I had to pick up his jaw off the floor. He said, "Mom! Look! It's totally amazing! There's a garbage truck, and this one is a cement mixer, and this one is a tow truck, and there's a truck with logs on the back! I'm so excited! It's totally amazing! It's really amazing! Let's go show Diya!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- November (1)
- May (2)
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (1)
- May (3)
- April (2)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- December (4)
- November (5)
- October (5)
- September (3)
- August (3)
- July (3)
- June (5)
- May (7)
- April (5)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (6)
- December (6)
- November (6)
- October (4)
- September (9)
- August (8)
- July (2)
- June (3)
- May (1)
- April (1)
- March (7)
- January (2)
3 comments:
That sounds adorable!He totally takes after his Mama!
I can't believe how big he is getting!
Every little person deseves a sweet Grandma like your mom. She is so nice. Love your family! :)
Yeah! Finally a new post!!! I've been wondering how you've been doing for a couple months. I bet you can laugh at Teagan all day just listening to what he says. He sounds so cute! I'd love to see you both again when we come home in May.
Post a Comment