Saturday, May 22, 2010

My sweet boy

Teagan loves to sing and it's the most adorable thing to me. He only sings when he is in the mood to sing and he is almost never in the mood if asked to sing. My favorite is when he sings Beyond the Sea. Darryl sang that song to him almost everyday since he was born. It's so cute to hear Teagan start to sing it. I am amazed at the number of songs he can sing by himself. He can sing I am a Child of God, Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam, and I also love when he sings me this song. Ya. When my little boy has both arms around my neck and sings that song to me, it's enough to make my heart burst. The best part is, that it only happens when it's his idea.

Teagan has been so affectionate lately. He tells me almost everyday, "Mama I love you SO much!" It's really cute. He is also concerned with having the whole family together as much as possible. He loves it when he gets to have Mom and Dad with him. He grabs our heads and pulls us in to kiss his cheeks. He loves it when we each kiss his cheeks at the same time. Then he wants a group hug. I really love that he enjoys having our little family together as much as possible. It doesn't happen very often since we have crazy work/school schedules, but I am glad Teagan makes the most of the time we do have together. I love my little family.

1 comment:

Inspired said...

He is so sweet! I love that he loves family time...SO cute!

Blog Archive