My friend Whitney did a photo session of just Teagan back in September. He is getting to the age where those Pearson gene's kick in full force and he HATES getting his pictures taken. Well, his picture-happy mother forced him to cooperate, and though he was displeased he eventually realized resistance was futile. I did bribe him with a ring pop once we were finished so I he did have some motivation to cooperate. Whitney does an excellent job, so it actually wasn't as bad as I am making it sound. But she did have to go to some crazy measures to get him to smile. But thankfully, she is good at being silly :) Here are some of my favorites.
This (above) is his thinking face. He taps his finger on his chin and says "Hmm. Now let's see."







3 comments:
SO cute! I love those pictures! Teagan is such a cute kid!
I LOVE these pictures!
Adorable pictures Rachelle! Teagan is getting so big!
Post a Comment