Monday, July 28, 2008

Camping!

Darryl, Teagan and I went camping with my friend Deanna, my parents, Garrett, and my uncle Lynn. We didn't reserve a campsite so we ended up roughing it in some remote spot in American Fork Canyon. No bathrooms or running water but you can't beat the views and the isolation. We had no one around us. It was really fun. Teagan seemed to enjoy himself. He slept great in the tent. I was up all night worried about whether or not he was warm enough, but he slept just fine.

Teagan's afternoon nap.



Teagan gave Grandpa lots of kisses
Teagan and Grandpa
Left to right: Garrett, Deanna, Rachelle, Lynn and Darryl
on our hike!
There were lots of wild flowers so we wanted a picture among them.
The boys decided to take their own flowery pictures!
He could be the next Zoolander


4 comments:

Andrea said...

I didn't know Deanna went too - looks like you guys had fun. I miss your family.

Kayce said...

It's pictures like the one of Darryl that make him and Blake identical

Emily said...

I love little Teagan's camo pants. How adorable is that? Thanks for sending me your blog link, now I can keep up on your darling little family. The pictures of camping up the canyon made me Utah so much. I hope you enjoy it extra for me!
Cousin Emily

Melanie said...

HAHA! I did the exact same thing, we took Owen camping and I think I got like 2 or 3 hours of sleep cuz I kept waking up and checking him to see if he was cold and stuff, but he was just fine. Oh I love Teagans campin wear! He is just a doll! You look cute too!

Blog Archive