Monday, August 25, 2008

Bath time!

Teagan LOVES taking a bath. He has enjoyed sitting up in the bath lately and splashing the water everywhere. After a diaperchange disaster, I decided to give him a bath in the kitchen sink. (It was the closest thing I could get to and I scrubbed it out afterward.) He really had himself a good time. He tried to eat the bubbles and splashed everywhere.



He found something interesting on the other side of the sink.


He isn't asleep in this picture he just looked down right when I took it. He slid down into the water and kicked his legs. It was adorable but this was the last picture I took before the camera battery went dead. (Also, the bubbles are a lot higher than the actual water level. No babies were harmed in the process.)

4 comments:

Kayce said...

Haha. He is like a cute little rolly polly. I wish I had a big sink like that so Glade might actually enjoy her baths again. He has such a cute personality and I can't believe that he has already been around for seven months. It seems like yesterday I was pregnant and you guys were just finding out. Life goes by way too fast.

Andrea said...

I love the one where he looks like he's sleeping. I also love that you had to put in a dislcaimer. It was great!

ELI said...

You could use those pictures to make a comic strip. I don't know what it would say but it would be really funny.

BlondieBlueEyes said...

You just gotta LOVe sink tubbies. SO CUTE!!! I want to kiss him.

Blog Archive