Teagan LOVES his daddy. I don't blame the kid, I do too! Well the extent of this love was witnessed today. We are in the middle of sanding and refinishing the floors at my parents house and Darryl came in the front door and couldn't walk across the wood floor to where Teagan and I were. Teagan took one look at him and started reaching his arms out to him and crying. Darryl just laughed and left to walk around to the back door to get into the family room. Teagan just sobbed when he left. It was the most pitiful heart-breaking cry I have ever heard. As soon as Darryl came through the back door, Teagan reached up to him and once Darryl picked him up he immediately quit crying and smiled. It was so cute to see him so attached to his daddy.
Well, Teagan needed a diaper change and Darryl didn't have enough room where he was to do it and he handed Teagan back to me to change him. Once he was in my arms he started sobbing again. (At that point it wasn't quite as cute as before.) It was so bad that I moved out of the way and Darryl jumped in and changed his diaper. The funny thing is that he has been happy all day but I keep him pretty distracted. As soon as he realizes his daddy isn't around he loses it. It's funny. My niece is a daddy's girl too. Babies love those cute Pearson boys.
4 comments:
So cute! I get the biggest kick out of watching him on Sundays. He is growing up too fast!
You guys are refinishing your floors?? Ugh, I'm sorry! What a pain in the...
Well, they will look really nice in the end. :)
That's adorable. If I was you I don't think I'd have a problem with Teagan insisting on his dad change his diaper.
There is definitely something about those Pearson twins... Babies just can't get enough of them!!
I am just glad I'm not the only one that has to deal with a SCREAMING baby as their dad walks out the door...
So cute! Brynnly loves her daddy too!! It was good to see you today! We need to have more play dates!
Post a Comment