Friday, October 3, 2008

I finally found my camera!!!

My camera had been lost since the middle of July (right after Glade's birthday) and I had some pictures I was really hoping to find again. Well, I almost "bought" a new camera last week, (We have reward points from our credit card that would have covered the whole cost of a new camera) but I decided to wait and try a little harder to find it and I did! Here are some summer pics that I wanted to post earlier.
Teagan trying out his lifejacket.

Swimming with Grandpa Young

He actually loved swimming. Despite the lack of enthusiasm depicted on his face.

Teagan and Grandma Larsen

Teagan with Darryl's cousin Andrea at Seven Peaks. It was his second time swimming and he loved the lazy river. He kicked his legs and moved his arms. It was so fun to watch him swim

Snuggling with his tired mama.

4 comments:

K.B. said...

I'm glad you found it!

Teagna definitely wins the "Best Smile" award! So cute.

Andrea said...

Love the water pictures in the life jacket. Also the one of you and Teag snuggling (or as Lynn might say "smuggling") is adorable. Glad you found your camera.

Kayce said...

Congrats on finding the camera! Oh, and we have decided Teagan gets 50 cool points just because in his life jacket he looks like Darth Vader

Jen said...

Teagan is SO cute! I love all the pictures. I especially love the pic with you and Teagan.

Blog Archive