
Once again, we found ourselves longing to get away on a quick weekend trip and made our way to Cedar City to visit Blake, Kayce and Glade. I was particularly excited to see Teagan get to play with Glade because he is older and a lot more interactive. I just knew they would be so cute together and make big messes and we would just smile at how cute it all was. That would have been really nice had that been the case. Teagan has four teeth coming in on top and he was a miserable baby most of the weekend. We gave him teething tablets and baby oragel but nothing seemed to help.
Glade was so cute with him though. She would come up to him when he cried and kiss him or hug him. She was very concerned. It was so cute. Since he was hurting, he didn't especially like having her near and his cries would turn into hysterical sobs if she so much as looked his way. That didn't stop Glade though. She just knew she could console him and kept trying. Eventually he would calm down and they would play for a few minutes and luckily that is when we pulled out the camera. We had to act fast.
The first time Teagan actually enjoyed playing with his cousin. (We had been there several hours by this point.)
The first time Teagan actually enjoyed playing with his cousin. (We had been there several hours by this point.)
I love this one because I finally got a picture of Teagan sticking his tongue out partially. He does that a lot lately. It's funny.
Glade kissing his head.
His eyes are red from crying.
Teagan looks like he is still unsure about Glade.
Teagan chatting away.
Glade runs with her arms stretched out behind her. It is so cute.

6 comments:
That's awesome that they are so close in age. Those pictures are really cute. Poor little Teagan! Hope his mouth is feeling better.
P.S. love the new background.
It was definitely an interesting weekend, but it was fun to have you guys! I hope Teagan is sleeping better.
I love your new photos! I'm glad you had fun on your little trip.
I went private with my blog and I don't have your email to send you an invite. I also don't have the internet but I do check it once every 1-2 weeks now. :(
I'll get you on my page once I get your email.
Have a great week!
SO SO CUTE!!!Poor guy teething is the pits. I hope they came in and he is feeling A LOT better. I love reading about him.
Rachelle
Small world and cute family!!! Blake and Kayce used to live above us in Cedar...so glad I found you and Darryl!
Thank you SO much for the jars. You are a Lifesaver.
Post a Comment