Monday, October 27, 2008

My favorite season

I love autumn. It's my favorite time of year. I love how you have mostly warm days with a nice cool crisp chill. It's not cold, it's just perfect. I especially love the colors outside. All the plants turn bright warm colors like red or yellow. The apples taste the best this time of year. One of my favorite things to do is get family pictures taken this time of year. My family has done that several times throughout my life. We usually go for a drive in the canyon during conference and listen to it on the radio. During the break, we get out of the car and hike and play football and usually get pictures taken. This year we didn't get to do that but I still wanted family pictures taken with the pretty fall colors. So we went to Darryl's grandparent's house in Alpine and since they live in the mountains, we took pictures in their backyard. Here are some of my favorites.








5 comments:

Andrea said...

Your family is so photogenic. I kind of hate you a little bit.

I can't believe how big Teagan is already - he will be walking in no time at all.

Kayce said...

Those are so cute! I wish we had a place to do them, I'm way JEALOUS.
I hope Teagan gets better soon, too!

Nichole said...

hahaha...I LOVE the last picture of you guys kissing Teagan...I love how his face is all squished! Very cute!

The Sorensons said...

Rachelle-it was so fun to see pictures of your family! Teagan is so adorable! The fall pictures are great. I haven't talked to you for so long and I was so excited when you left a comment on my blog! It's great to be reunited with my long lost friend again! You're looking great and you have such a cute little family. Do you live in Utah still? Next time we're in town (Christmas) we should get together!

Inspired said...

Your pics are sooo cute! I love fall too! You guys look great in the autumn colors! Teagan is so adorable and looks like such a happy baby every month just gets better and better!

Blog Archive