
This year for Halloween we did a Star Wars theme. The main reason for this is because Garrett wanted to. He never got his Luke costume put together so Darryl, Teagan and I still did it without him. Darryl was Han Solo and I was Princess Leia, and Teagan was Yoda. We took him to a few houses in the neighborhood once I got home from work. He loves suckers! We had a fun Halloween this year. (Darryl must resemble Harrison Ford to some degree or he just loves the characters he plays. Last year Darryl was Indiana Jones.)
4 comments:
You guys look fantastic! Your costumes are so good! I wish I could have been there.
haha, Blake saw this picture and saw the red onesie under Teagan's costume and said 'what's with the blood?' ... I thought it was funny...
I loved your costumes! It was fun running into you guys while trick -or-treating!
LOVE IT!! LOVE IT!! LOVE IT!!! I can't wait to show my guys. They will be so jealous. They will LOVE IT TOO.
Post a Comment