I pray each morning and each night.
I pray that I will choose the right.
I pray to thank my Father above,
For all my blessings and for his love.
I thank him for his wonderful plan,
And for my Savior who atoned for man.
I pray for strength and guidance too.
I pray to know the scriptures are true.
I pray for all of this and then,
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
My Primary class is giving the sharing time on Sunday and I was preparing it and this poem just came to me, so I think I will use it on Sunday. The theme this month is obviously prayer. I hope the kids like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- November (1)
- May (2)
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (1)
- May (3)
- April (2)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- December (4)
- November (5)
- October (5)
- September (3)
- August (3)
- July (3)
- June (5)
- May (7)
- April (5)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (6)
- December (6)
- November (6)
- October (4)
- September (9)
- August (8)
- July (2)
- June (3)
- May (1)
- April (1)
- March (7)
- January (2)
2 comments:
That is really cute. I'm sure they are going to love it!
It was one of the best Sharing Times I've seen in a long time! It was great and your kids loved that they each could go up and talk. You guys are the best and I'm so glad my William has you for his "Momma Bear" teacher.
Thank you!
Post a Comment