This weekend Teagan crawled for the first time. Darryl had a sandwich on the floor (on a plate) and Teagan crawled to try and get it. He is now 8 months old and I can't believe how fast that has gone. My pregnancy seemed like it lasted 2 years and the past 8 months have felt like 2 months. It's been so fun to watch him grow and change. He is so curious about everything. He hasn't crawled until now because he likes to roll everywhere. He rolls up to things and feels it with his hands then makes a fist and knocks on it. He loves to hear the sounds things make when he knocks on it. His favorite is to roll under the piano bench and knock on the piano. It echos and he loves being able to make any loud noise.
Teagan playing the ukalele. He loves watching Garrett play the guitar and my Grandma handed him the Ukalele and he wouldn't put it down. It was so funny.
Teagan eating birthday cake on Amanda's Birthday. He enjoyed making a mess more than actually eating the cake.
Teagan wearing my Princess Leia wig. I thought it was funny but Darryl didn't like his boy wearing anything girly.Teagan in his Ewok costume, our would have been. It was too small so I took it back. He could barely move. He didn't seem to mind though. It was an 18 month size and they didn't have a 2 so I got him a yoda costume instead. Garrett is insisting that we all be Star Wars characters this year. (Thus the wig) Darryl will be Han Solo and Garrett would never agree to be anything but Luke. What a nerd.
6 comments:
Those pictures are so cute. I can't believe it's been eight months already. And in 4 months he will be a year and Glade will be 18 months...it just isn't fair.
Also, since I can't add to my last one...
Teagan has gotten so big!! He is bigger than Glade now. (Lengthwise this time). Her costume is 12 months and it's HUGE on her....
I still can't believe he is eight months....it still baffles me
Oh my gosh!. These are pretty much so cute I can't stand it. I need to see him in person soon! (And you for that matter)
I love your posts!
That one with the wig is HILARIOUS!
He is so cute. He is going to be running soon! Watch out!
I really love the one with the wig! He's so cute! And getting so big. Everyone told me time would fly and i didn't believe them. But i do now... My baby is 1!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Theme Halloweens. TOO Fun PLEASE take Pictures I would LOVE to see them.
One year I made all the boys be devils and Estee was an angel. It was really fun watching peoples expressions.
Post a Comment