Saturday, February 28, 2009

Darryl's new love

There is no convincing Darryl that anything but a truck is worth driving. At least we now have one that fits our whole family. He went
from this
to this.

As you can see, his taste certainly hasn't changed. He LOVES the new truck and I admit that I do too. It's the one he has been wanting for a while and we found a KILLER deal! I am excited for him, and I hope I can get the hang of a manual transmission so I can drive it too! I like having a back seat that comfortably fits a car seat and I am especially anxious to go camping. We couldn't go last summer unless we took both cars or crammed everything into my tiny car. I can't wait to get up into the mountains!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

How exciting! Lee loves trucks too I wish we had one to go camping!

Andrea said...

Congarts on the new wheels! They're pretty sweet! Thanks for coming over last night. It was really good to see you.

Blog Archive