Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Girl's Night!
A very rare occurrence happened this weekend. I had a whole weekend of fun with friends I hadn't seen in ages. It all started off Friday night when I went out with Deanna and some of her friends (which I now claim as my friends) that I had met a while back when I was pregnant. We had a great time and I laughed so hard it hurt several times that night.
Saturday, I was able to go out with Melissa, Angie and Tiffany who happened to be my best friends in elementary school. I was so glad to catch up with them and we had a blast at lunch and later Barnes and Noble.
Last but certainly not least was visiting Andrea at her parents house to celebrate her birthday. (which isn't til the 10th.) It was SOOOOO good to see her and of coarse her family. I claim them as family too. I am looking forward to our next night out when Andrea and I go to see the opera Shane is in at the U. I can't wait. It seems we don't see each other nearly as often as I would like, but such is life. She has been my very best friend for quite a while now and even if I saw her everyday, it probably still wouldn't feel like enough. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- November (1)
- May (2)
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (1)
- May (3)
- April (2)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- December (4)
- November (5)
- October (5)
- September (3)
- August (3)
- July (3)
- June (5)
- May (7)
- April (5)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (6)
- December (6)
- November (6)
- October (4)
- September (9)
- August (8)
- July (2)
- June (3)
- May (1)
- April (1)
- March (7)
- January (2)
1 comment:
I'm glad you still like hanging out with me, Rachelle. Because let's face it - you ARE my only girlfriend . If it weren't for you, there wouldn't by such things as "Girls Night Out".
Post a Comment