Monday, February 9, 2009

Teagan the Tornado

He officially has a fitting nickname. He runs all over the place destroying everything in his path. Today he pulled apart my mom's kitchen rug, pulled all the books off the bookshelf, and ravaged my make-up brushes all before church. I can't keep up with him! The worst part is that it's hard to be upset at the stuff he gets into because it's so cute!

He now knows how to open the front closet so nothing in there is safe anymore. He pulled down all the scarves and loves to play in the closet. It has a bi fold door that he loves to open and close to play peek-a-boo. He shuts himself in there until you say "Where's Teagan?" then he throws the door open with a big smile on his face and waits for the "peek-a-boo!" It's quite adorable.

He also loves to play on the landing of the stairs. The landing is open to the front room and he just loves to stand there looking out at the people in the front room and sing and talk. He is quite the entertainer.

He has also discovered that he loves squeezing himself into tiny places. It's funny to watch him wiggle into tight places and then try and get back out. About half of the time he manages to get out on his own, but the other times, he whines and I have to pull him out.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

He's just so cute, I can see why it's hard to get upset with him. As for the squeezing himself into tight spaces, I expect that will last until he really wedges himself into someplace and totally gets stuck...then it won't be quite to fun.

Ashlee said...

Teagan is sooo adorable, I haven't even met him in person but he is the cutest baby ever!! That would be so hard to get upset at him when he's having fun tearing things apart while being so cute and adorable at the same time!

Jen said...

Teagan is so stinkin cute!! I love his smile! He actually reminds me so much of Gavin. Sorry we missed you when we were up in Utah. We'll have to try next time to get together.

Natalie Pyles said...

Isn't it amazing to tiny places they crawl into? Love the photos!

Blog Archive