Teagan had a wonderful birthday celebration! He had two parties! The first was a combined party celebrating Teagan's birthday, and a final get together for Nathan before he left for the MTC. The second party was with my family. He had a great time at both and especially loved diving into his cake. Today we took him to the Discovery Kids Museum in Salt Lake. He had a blast. He played with the other kids and loved exploring everything. His favorite was playing in the little tykes police car. He didn't want to get out! He would move around in it but only backwards. He wouldn't go forward. He also loved the police radio in it. He exhausted himself playing so much and crashed the second we buckled him into his carseat to go home. It was a lot of fun. He had a great birthday and got spoiled by everyone! He got so many fun new things.

Teagan's Snake Cake
(My first attempt at a cool birthday cake. I think it turned out pretty well.)

Teagan enjoying his cake and playing with Andrew. The snake tongue (fruit roll up) is stuck on his hand.

He enjoyed his bath in the sink even more than the cake! He loves splashing in water.


6 comments:
Wow, that was a REALLY fast year! Happy Birthday Teagan!
You did an awesome job on the cake! And as usual, pretty much every picture is adorable. Happy Birthday Teagan!
Hi Rachelle,
I love your blog and your adorable family. You are as pretty as ever. I love your hair short. Teagan is super cute. I'm so glad to be back in touch with you. Talk to you soon,
Natalie
natapyles@gmail.com
www.natapyles.blogspot.com
www.davypyles.blogspot.com
Hi, I can't find you on facebook. sorry i'm new to that whole thing. you'll have to find me I guess. :) Hope you're having a great day!
nat
he is so cute! and that cake is awesome!!! I can give you the html for the temple link that I have on my blog..I can't remember where I got it! lol
email me at sjtowers12@gmail.com and I will send you the html! Thanks!!
Love the cake! You did an awesome job! Oh how the grow up so fast!
Post a Comment