Monday, April 27, 2009

The power of influence

Devin decided to teach Teagan how cute it is to head-butt people. Teagan caught on and I was given a bloody nose today.

Thanks Uncle Devin!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh, man! That sucks!

K.B. said...

ohhhh no! Next thing will be ninja moves :)

I LOVED your talk on Sunday. You and Darryl did such a good job. It stinks you moved! But I'm glad you guys like your new place.

Inspired said...

I know what you mean! John taught my son to step on ant hills and watch all the ants come out...oh wait but he forgot to teach him how to move out of the way...the poor kid is covered in ant bites!

Kayce said...

Oh, I feel so bad for laughing!! Clint taught Glade to flip people off last month, and also to pretend smoke a doobie ha ha. Uncles are awesome!

Blog Archive