
Thursday, May 21, 2009
I have the cutest little guy ever!
Whitney_Lewis took more pictures of Teagan today. She is so fun and had some great ideas for the pictures. Teagan is such a ham and loved the attention. He is just SO stinkin' cute! The awesome photography helps too. I love that she can capture his personality in a picture. The best part is that we just dressed him up, and let him play. She managed to capture all the right moments to make it look far more posed than it really was. He wouldn't hold a pose if we tried anyway. Thanks a million Whitney! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- November (1)
- May (2)
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (1)
- May (3)
- April (2)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- December (4)
- November (5)
- October (5)
- September (3)
- August (3)
- July (3)
- June (5)
- May (7)
- April (5)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (6)
- December (6)
- November (6)
- October (4)
- September (9)
- August (8)
- July (2)
- June (3)
- May (1)
- April (1)
- March (7)
- January (2)











6 comments:
Those are cute! I wish I had gotten pictures of Glade and Teagan this week. I always seem to run out of batteries at the wrong time...
Those turned out ADORABLE!!! He really is the cutest, happy boy! It is the best being a mom.
He is so cute! I love the one with him standing on the orange box!
Seriously adorable! I especially love his cute little smile!
how fun! I love the tricycle ones! Owen loves bikes and tricycles so much I bought him one even though it is WAY too big for him!
You do have the cutest little guy. I loved those pictures. Whitney did a great job! Loved the top hat.
Post a Comment