We recently visited Blake, Kayce and Glade and they have a small fish tank. Teagan LOVED the fish and would point to it several times and say "ish! ish! ish!" We decided that he would love a fish of his own and we bought him a very small (1 Gallon) tank and a beta fish. We decided to let Teagan name him and his name is Ish. We're pretty sure that's short for Ishmael. So here is the newest member of the Pearson family: Ishmael the Fish (male).
Darryl and his family have been successful fish owners in the past and this made me optimistic as to Ish's future in our family. I had a beta named Grizwald and he lived for about 6 weeks. I did love picking things out to decorate the tank. That was my favorite part. :) The little hut I picked out didn't fit with the tubing for the air pump, but Darryl (aka MacGyver) rigged it to accommodate both. In the picture it looks like the hut is smoking but that's the bubbles.
Teagan loves Ish and makes frequent visits to the counter where he lives to say hi. It was totally worth the purchase despite the fact that I thought we were giving this fish a death sentence by bringing him home. Thankfully, Darryl knows what he is doing. He used to have a 30 gallon aquarium. I don't think we will reach that point anytime soon, but who knows? I may turn into a fish enthusiast after all.
2 comments:
That's awesome! Ever since Teagan kept pointing at the fish when you guys were here, Glade walks up to it and says "ooh" and "woah" and "wow" and "fishy" all the time. It's really kind of funny.
I don't know why, but this post makes me laugh! I love that he says "Ish" haha! Too cute! I wish Owen was talking, he still only says Mama and Daddy. Good luck on the fish!
Post a Comment