Darryl and I have been wanting to take Teagan to the Tulip Festival at the Thanksgiving Point Gardens. We decided to get family pictures done that day too. We made an arrangement with a photographer we met at our family's Thanksgiving Dinner last year. ( See "Teagan's first Thanksgiving" post or, you can find Whitney at http://www.whitneylewisphotography.com/) She took lots of candid shots and I think some of those turned out better than the posed ones. We had so much fun running all over the Gardens with Teagan. He loved it and the pictures turned out great!

Teagan LOVED smelling the flowers. (then he had to smell everything: dirt, trees, sticks, rocks)

Teagan's goofy expression in this picture makes me laugh!













"No more pictures!"
6 comments:
You guys look really good! I love the pictures.
I love the last pic of Teagan! The rest turned out pretty good too! It is hard to believe that tulips are still up in Utah.
Your pictures look great! He is so cute...I love the cheesy grin ones.
Those are really cute! I wish we had cool places down here besides canyons to take pics!
Those are great pictures! I love being able to get out and ENJOY the weather now!! Teagan is so dang cute!
I love your pics! Teagan is such a cute kid! Y'all look great. I love tulips, they are so gorgeous...i'm having flower envy! there just isn't stuff like that here in the desert.
Post a Comment