
The group shot in front of the South America exhibit. Funny thing is, Brooke and her family just moved to Peru.


Alli and Teagan playing in a little cove.

The Aquarium in Utah is certainly nothing compared to other's I have been to, but it was so fun taking Teagan to see all the fish. He loves seeing fish and has gotten quite good at sucking his cheeks in to make the fish face. We had a great time and it was SO fun to get to see Brooke and her daughters Alli and Kennedy. I haven't seen her since she got married. It was fun to catch up.
2 comments:
I am sending the yoga bag tomorrow. Sorry it has taken so long.Korby
What a good-looking bunch of kids (and moms!). We had a great time with you, too. It was great to hear how things were going and to meet Teagan. By the way, that's a fantastic family picture at the top of your blog. You guys look great!
Post a Comment