I hadn't been to Wheeler Farm since I was in elementary school so I didn't really know what to expect. I know lots of people get family portraits there so we brought along the camera in hopes for a good family picture. (You can never have too many pictures!)
The boys had so much fun looking at the animals. It was a rare moment to get Teagan or Isaiah to look at the camera for a picture. They were too enthralled with the animals. I liked the baby pigs the best. They are so adorable while they are still tiny. They were playful and so cute. The adult pigs just laid there smelling horrible. The babies were definitely cuter.
"Let me in!"
"Look! Pigs!"
Teag loved the tractor. We had to pry him off.
Teagan chillin' with his parents.
The cute baby pigs and their huge smelly mother.
Isaiah on the wagon. We got a smile instead of a silly face on this one. It was a miracle.
Chase wearing his cute hat. Phill wearing his cute baby.
Jeannine and Isaiah being silly.
Had to have another bff picture for the collection. I'm still taller and she's still prettier. Not much has changed in the hundred or so pictures we have together.
(Shane was there too but the only picture I had with him in it was blurry.)
5 comments:
Prettier? Hardly.
We had fun going to Wheeler Farm with you guys. Teagan is a cutieAnd I never get enough of you.
I'm ticked because I took 2 pictures of your family and they would have been so cute, except my camera was on flower mode.
My blog is up and I'm working on getting it updated finally. Your blog is so cute and I absolutely LOVE the picture on the top. Amazing! It was so fun seeing you at the Halloween party! Teagan is so big! We miss you guys! The kids ask about where the "Pearsmans" went :(
Have a GREAT Thanksgiving!
Miss you
-Karey
Cute!! I wish we had a fun place like that here! But then again... I could probably just go to one of the farms at my parents house ;)
I love your family pic at the top! Teagan is the best cheeser!
FUN!! I didn't know Wheeler Farm was still up and going. I haven't been there in about 22 years.(gosh, I am getting OLD) When I went it was the Haunted Farm and it scared me to death. Scariest haunted place I have ever been to. I will never forget it. The Thriller act before you entered was AMAZING!!!
P.S. All I see is 2 equally BEAUTIUFL girls.
Post a Comment