Sunday, December 6, 2009

Gingerbread houses

The whole gang minus me

The whole gang minus Jeannine

I somehow got all three kids to look at the camera and smile on the first try! Teagan, Isaiah, and Danny.


Jeannine and I thought it would be fun to get together with our friends and make gingerbread houses. We all just bought a kit from the store and put it together. Darryl and I opened ours and it was completely broken. So ours was the extreme gingerbread home make-over series and we were able to salvage it with lots of icing and nimble fingers. We had a great time with our neighbors and here are the finished houses:

Wendy

Spence

Phill and Isaiah

Darryl and Rachelle (Not bad for a major restoration)

Fred and Danny

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love your gingerbread house - the blue icing is awesome. I wish I lived there!

Blog Archive