We had a family party at Uncle Danny's house this year for New Year's. It was a lot of fun. Darryl and I brought along our friends Phill and Jeannine and their kids. We had a great time watching the kids play ping-pong. They loved it. Isaiah and Jayden hit it off and became fast friends and enjoyed playing together. Teagan loved playing pool with Grandpa the most. My Dad would stand at one end of the pool table and Teagan would roll the balls to him and then my dad would roll them back. Teagan couldn't get enough. Especially since my dad would roll the balls into one of the pocket's and Teagan was quite impressed with his aim.
Later on we got going with the karaoke and that is always fun. I like to call it experimental karaoke. I like to bust out songs that I have never done before and hope it goes well. It's funny how you think you know a song until you have to sing it. Then all you can remember is the chorus. That happened a few times. It was fun though.
Darryl took Teagan home early since Darryl had to get up at 4 the next morning. I stayed with my family and rang in the new year without him. :( Oh well. I have a feeling 2010 is going to be great. I always feel so goal oriented this time of year and I am excited at the prospects of bettering myself and my family. I have a lot to work on and a lot to look forward to. My baby turns 2 in a couple of weeks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- November (1)
- May (2)
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (1)
- May (3)
- April (2)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- December (4)
- November (5)
- October (5)
- September (3)
- August (3)
- July (3)
- June (5)
- May (7)
- April (5)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (6)
- December (6)
- November (6)
- October (4)
- September (9)
- August (8)
- July (2)
- June (3)
- May (1)
- April (1)
- March (7)
- January (2)
No comments:
Post a Comment