Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Snowboarding!

Darryl and I were able to go snowboarding with Uncle Danny and Aunt Tracy last week. It was a blast and I was a little nervous about going again after it had been nearly 4 years since I had gone more than once in a season. I was a bit concerned I wouldn't be good anymore. I got on the mountain and it was just like riding a bike. It felt like I hadn't missed a day. I missed snowboarding so much! It used to be such a huge part of my life, and then I got married and it's hard to justify the expense on a college student's budget. It was so good to be back on the mountain again!

Darryl had never been snowboarding until after we got married. He had skied before, but never tried snowboarding. I always insisted that I would marry a snowboarder and then I met Darryl and just didn't care about that anymore. Well, it turns out I did marry a snowboarder. He is a natural, and is getting pretty good. I was very excited about his progress. It was a lot of fun snowboarding with him. We had a great time.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Remember when we went snowboarding? Well, you went snowboarding. I don't know what to call what I was doing.

Blog Archive