Monday, November 24, 2008

Teagan isn't so sure about football

Anyone who knows my family at all knows what big Utes fans we all are. My sister that goes to BYU is even a huge Utes fan. We were all so excited for the game and most of the family got together to watch it. (Dad and Garrett went to the game and we were all SO jealous!) I didn't get any pictures but we were all decked out in our Utes gear. (Teagan included.)

It was such an exciting game. We got really into the game and all of the sudden we all cheered so LOUD! It startled Teagan and he cried. It scared him pretty bad. We decided to try and cheer softly but kept forgetting. That poor kid was in tears several times that night. We tried taking him in the other room but he wanted to be where everyone else was and kept crawling back in to play with Uncle Devin (his favorite). I was even willing to miss the game to play with him upstairs but he wasn't having it. He wanted to be with everyone else. It's just too hard to curb your enthusiasm with a game like that. The biggest game of the year and bigger than most years, this game was just too exciting to keep quiet about. Poor Teagan, but hey, GO UTES!!!

*And I don't want to hear any excuses about Max Hall handing us the game. It wouldn't have mattered if we got 20 interceptions if our offense hadn't have been able to score. Not to mention BYUs defense failing to stop us from doubling their score. When we lost (the past two years), I didn't make excuses for my team. Be a good sport people.

3 comments:

Kayce said...

I wish I had been able to watch the game... Stupid Cedar City...

Andrea said...

You know, I feel I can really relate to Teagan. Love being with all of the Youngs, but on game day...kinda scary.

:)

K.B. said...

It never ceases to amaze
Andy and I at all the fans for both the Utes AND BYU!!! Talk about seriousness :o

No one ever takes our diplomatic aproach..they always ask who we root for no matter how many times we say we like em both.

Btw, I do not know anything about football and that last paragraph of yours made NO sense to me:P

I hope you guys have a GREAT Thanksgiving!

Blog Archive