Sunday, November 30, 2008

Teagan's 1st Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving we went to my Uncle Danny and Aunt Tracy's house. (The one's with the hot tub that I didn't get in this time. I can't afford another new phone.) We had lots of fun playing games and singing Karaoke. (I even sang this time. I never sing.) It was Teagan's first Thanksgiving and I forgot my camera! I was bummed, but when we got there, my Aunt Tracy's friend Whitney was there. She had known Whitney when they lived in Texas. Since Whitney's family still lives in Texas, she and her husband came to our families dinner. It was fun to get to know them, and it turns out that Whitney is a photographer. (check out her website at whitneylewisphotography.com) She took several pictures that day. (mostly candid shots) She emailed me some of the pictures she took. I love the way she softened the colors in the pictures so those were the ones I posted.

Teagan was a busy boy. He was the only baby there and got lots of attention but couldn't care less. He just wanted to explore. He didn't want to be held or anything. He just loved crawling around and chewing on Wii game cases and throwing the ping pong ball around. It was funny.

Teething is so fun when you get to chew on Tracy's furniture! The family shot. I love my cute boys!
Teagan and daddy



busy exploring

Reaching to mom

The post Turkey nap. What a precious (and chubby) face. What a chunk.


5 comments:

Kayce said...

It's amazing the difference between him and Glade... He is so cute though!
And I keep forgetting that everything this year is his first... I'm not sure why...

Inspired said...

You're family is SO cute! She took some awesome shots...probably because the people she was taking pictures of are so darn cute.

Andrea said...

That's cool that you had a fun Thanksgiving with your Aunt and Uncle. Teagan is such a cutie! I love the family picture Tracy's friend took of you. Your haircut is adorable!

Deveryjane said...

He is so cute!!! I love it! And i love yout hair cut! Thank you for the birthday gift!!

K.B. said...

I think candid shots are the best. It helps that Teagan is so dang cute that every shot is a winner! I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving with your family.

Blog Archive