Yesterday I set Teagan down and Darryl was a few feet away from him and he called him over and Teagan walked to him! We have been encouraging him to practice walking but he has never taken more than 2 steps. This time he took about 5. We were shocked.
Later on in the day he took several steps toward my Grandma. He just loves her and always gives her kisses when he won't give them to anyone else. She was so thrilled I thought she was going to cry. She hugged me and Darryl and thanked us over and over for having such a cute baby. It was funny.
Later that evening, I was talking to Reita (Darryl's mom) on the phone telling her about Teagan walking and all the sudden Teagan stood up and walked across the room all by himself. This time I nearly cried. It just took me off guard. The only time he had done it was when we coaxed him to do it, but this time it was all his idea. I can't believe my baby is walking! I don't know if I am ready to start chasing him once he learns to run. Crawling is bad enough!
Later on in the day he took several steps toward my Grandma. He just loves her and always gives her kisses when he won't give them to anyone else. She was so thrilled I thought she was going to cry. She hugged me and Darryl and thanked us over and over for having such a cute baby. It was funny.
Later that evening, I was talking to Reita (Darryl's mom) on the phone telling her about Teagan walking and all the sudden Teagan stood up and walked across the room all by himself. This time I nearly cried. It just took me off guard. The only time he had done it was when we coaxed him to do it, but this time it was all his idea. I can't believe my baby is walking! I don't know if I am ready to start chasing him once he learns to run. Crawling is bad enough!
5 comments:
You have a freak baby! I can't believe he's already walking. Amazing! He's getting too big, too fast.
Thats crazy. I was so excited when Glade started walking, then i realized my folly ha ha. Your life is now officially over ;)
I love the picture! I say totally enjoy the walking stage, and the climbing stage. So what if they get into more...it also equals A LOT more laughs!
Owen has been walking for a while too! It is so HILARIOUS! They are so little and when they walk across the floor trying to hold themselves up just cracks me up! Can you believe you almost don't even have a baby anymore but a toddler! He is so cute!
WOW!! Already so big. It goes too fast.
Post a Comment